Suffering from Allergies?
There are 3 options for battling allergies…
- Avoidance. Simply avoid things that make you allergic. This approach is not always practical or desirable.
- Immunotherapy is a natural allergy remedy. It’s a process that desensitizes your body to allergens by introducing them to your body, via serum, in small doses either by shots or sublingual (under the tongue) drops. Both shots and drops are effective on children and adults of all ages.
- Medication. The goal of virtually all prescription and over-the-counter allergy medications is to stop allergy symptoms temporarily. They do nothing to relieve the cause of your allergies, which is why your misery returns every time you encounter allergens your body doesn’t like.
Immunotherapy is the solution
Get tested. It starts with a quick, pain-free skin test. In 15 minutes, your allergen results will be available and serum will be specifically formulated for you based on the allergens you are allergic to. You can take the serum by drops or shots.
Allergy drops. In the comfort of your home, simply place a few drops of serum under your tongue every day. You only need to visit your CityDoc provider every two months for a refill and a quick follow-up. By your first follow-up, you’ll likely notice a marked improvement. As you progress in the program you should see significant relief in your allergy symptoms and the need for allergy medications. Insurance coverage for drops is unlikely but when compared to the cost of medications and sick visits to the doctor, the drops can actually cut your health care expenses and allow you to live a healthier life.
Allergy shots have been used successfully to treat allergies for decades. Healthcare providers administer the shots in their offices on a regular basis, often weekly or bi-weekly. Health insurance policies usually cover many of the out-of-pocket costs associated with allergy shots. Insurance coverage for allergy testing and maintenance is sporadic and depends on your specific insurance coverage. We can verify your insurance benefits and inform you of your financial responsibility.
Get started, make an appointment now.
Take steps to beat your allergies by scheduling an appointment today.
- Call one of our five convenient locations to schedule an appointment.
- Please have someone contact me so that I may learn more:
Find a Location Near You
Choose one of our 5 locations located throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.