Fall into healthy habits this autumn! Follow these tips to help you and your family stay healthy this fall.
- Washing hands is one of the best ways to protect yourself from getting sick.
- The single best way to protect against the flu is to get vaccinated each year in the fall.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Eat a healthy diet. Embrace vegetables and seasonal superfoods.
- Keep moving. Stay active outdoors as long as weather permits.
- Get plenty of rest. Aim for at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- Stay home if you get sick. Help prevent passing germs onto others.