Suffering from Allergies?
There are 3 options for battling allergies...
- Avoidance. Simply avoid things that make you allergic and knowing what you’re allergic to is necessary.
- Medication. The goal of virtually all prescription and over-the-counter allergy medications is to stop allergy symptoms temporarily. They do nothing to relieve the cause of your allergies, which is why your misery returns every time you encounter allergens your body doesn't like.
- Immunotherapy is a natural allergy remedy. It's a process that desensitizes your body to allergens by introducing them to your body, via serum, in small doses either by shots or sublingual (under the tongue) drops.
Immunotherapy is the solution
Get Tested. It starts with a quick, pain-free skin test that checks for a reaction to 72 different antigens. In 15 minutes, your allergen results will be available and serum will be specifically formulated for you based on those allergens. You can take the serum by drops or shots. Watch this video to learn more about the process.
Allergy Drops. Simply place a few drops of serum under your tongue every day. You only need to visit us every three months for a refill and a quick follow-up. As you progress in the program you should see relief in your allergy symptoms and the need for allergy medications. Most insurance plans don’t cover drops, but when compared to the cost of medications and sick visits to the doctor, the $69 per month for drops can actually cut your health care expenses and allow you to live a healthier life.
Allergy Shots have been used successfully to treat allergies for decades. Healthcare providers administer the shots in their offices on a regular basis, often weekly or bi-weekly. Health insurance usually covers the costs associated with allergy shots.
How much does it cost?
Insurance coverage for allergy testing and maintenance depends on your specific insurance plan. We can verify your insurance benefits and inform you of your financial responsibility.
The cost of allergy testing for patients without insurance is $100 for the initial office visit plus $175 for the allergy testing procedure.
Get started, make an appointment now.
Take steps to beat your allergies by scheduling an appointment today.
- Call one of our four convenient locations to schedule an appointment.
- Please have someone contact me so that I may learn more:
Find a Location Near You
Choose one of our 4 locations located throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.