- Washing hands is one of the best ways to protect yourself from getting sick.
- The single best way to protect against the flu is to get vaccinated each year in the fall.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Eat a healthy diet. Embrace vegetables and seasonal superfoods.
- Keep moving. Stay active outdoors as long as weather permits.
- Get plenty of rest. Aim for at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- Stay home if you get sick. Help prevent passing germs onto others.
Fall into healthy habits this autumn! Follow these tips to help you and your family stay healthy this fall.