Trying to figure out if you should try out our latest and greatest feature, the Video Visit? Let us help!
Here are five situations that may benefit from a Video Visit:
- You’re sick; it’s a hassle to move from your warm and comfortable bed, much less drive to a doctor’s office… Let us come to you from the comfort of your phone, tablet, or computer. Let’s be frank – you’re probably watching Netflix on it anyway.
- You’ve got a new medication… But you’re not sure how or when to take it. Instead of staying on hold for innumerable minutes and then trying to explain what it is that you’re having issues with, why not show our doctor through the screen and have your questions answered right then and there?
- You’re not quite feeling your best at work. Chances are you don’t have the time to take a long break at work, drive to a doctor’s office, wait in the waiting room, see the doctor, and drive back. Make an appointment online and work while you wait before having a quick visit with the doctor on your 30-minute lunch break.
- You’re traveling on the go and you find a strange rash on your arm. Instead of spending the time to find the closest medical office and finding a way to get there, make an appointment online and talk face-to-face with a doctor to assuage your concerns.
- You’ve had problems with nausea and vomiting all morning and know that the motion of a moving vehicle will do more bad than good. Don’t make your life any more difficult; schedule a Video Visit and see one of our doctors.